[3830] NAQP CW N5DO(@K5FD) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 11:10:30 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: K5FD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   10     7
Total:  713   184  Total Score = 131,192

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Dits

Comments:

We had storms around for most of the contest which made copy rough but at least
I didn't have to decide when to take off -- Mother Nature let me know by
providing a  spectacular lightning show.  This really is a fun contest and I
think many of the participants in this one would enjoy the SSB version in two
weeks, if they would just try it!

Thanks again to K5FD for the use of his antennas and shack (with my rig).