[3830] IOTA SV9/OK6Y(OK2PTZ) SO24Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 11:45:37 EDT 2008

                    IOTA Contest

Call: SV9/OK6Y
Operator(s): OK2PTZ
Station: SV9/OK6Y

Class: SO24Mixed LP
QTH: Crete

   80:   52      15        3       0
   40:  228      24        4       4
   20:  357      25       12       7
   15:   26       4        8       5
   10:   16       5        1       1
Total:  679      73       28      17  Total Score = 324,810

Thank you very much for all contacts. I apologize to all I didn´t copy.

Working conditions:
FT897D, G5RV on 12m telescopic fiberglass mast, N6TR logging SW, laptop 486DX.

QTH: Kavros Beach Hotel (North coast of Crete)

Conclusion to travel to Crete for holiday had been done 14 days before contest.
So  I just put all necessary things for contesting to one pack. Then I reduced
all my clothing to one half and put everything to one luggage. The mast with
ropes and coax cables had been  packed independently of course.
Laptop and TRX were on my board luggage.
No problem with security on the airports. Only curious questions :-)

Perfect hospitality of Greece hotel management. Thanks them for all help.

Thanks to Vitek OK5MM for additional travel/expedition informations and Petr
OL6P for help with setup of N6TR SW.

Some pictures you can see on http://ok6y.blogspot.com/

73!

Tom