[3830] EUHF Champ OP4K(ON4JZ) Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 3 12:35:26 EDT 2008

                    European HF Championship

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): ON4JZ
Station: OP4K

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Antwerp

  160:   55     12     31
   80:   26     18     28
   40:  122     55     54
   20:  101     70     50
   15:   44     38     41
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  348    193    204  Total Score = 110,364

Club: Antwerp Contest Club ACC

Comments:

Had 2 goals for this contest. To make at least 500 Q's and more than 100000
points.
I achieved both goals so am very happy.
Contest started nicely on 20m. When switching to 15m it looked like the band
was closed. No contacts on 10m. It only got better on the low bands.
A problem with the balun of the inverted v on 80m made me working with only
100w. Was positively surprised on topband with the 1/4 wave slooper.
As usual had fun. Tnx to all who are in the log and sorry for those I missed or
could not her/work.
73 de Joe

FT-2000
Acom 2000A
Optibeam OB18-6 at 20m.
Inverted V for 80 and 1/4 wave slooper for 160m.
N1MM