[3830] NAQP CW WI9WI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 6 16:57:44 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

Total:  607   187  Total Score = 113,509

Club:

Team: SMC #2

Comments:

I used this contest to try to improve my very marginal SO2R skills. I think I've
made some progress, particularly toward the end of the contest. There were too
many lid moments, transmitting on the wrong radio, not listening on the radio I
was transmitting, on, etc., but they lessened as the contest went along. If I
had one radio I probably would have made more QSOs, but less mults, so the
score was probably a wash. Hopefully this will help me in the future. Nice
openings on 10 and 15 made it interesting in spite of low spots and very noisy
80 and 160. I should have spent some time hooking up my receive antennas, or at
least one of them. Thanks to everyone for the QSOs

Jim
WI9WI