[3830] NAQP SSB W8JI(WW4LL) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 10:17:57 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W8JI
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: W8JI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total: 1015   141  Total Score = 143,115

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG Hamfest Leftovers #1

Comments:

Good start on 20 and stayed there until about 6:15 EDT then took a 30 min break.
 Moved to 40 after the break but noise was S9, as it was later on 80. Had a
heavy rain move in with lightning.

After running 80 for a short while, went back to 20 and had some great runs,
particularly to west coast.  When rate slowed, went back to 40 where there was
more operating room than when the band first opened and once again had some
very good pileups.

QRM was minimal as phone contests go with the exception of the Ol MS net that
moved in on me while I had a good run going.  All in all it was great fun and
thanks to everyone.

73'....Fred WW4LL @ W8JI