[3830] NAQP SSB W4BW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 17 14:21:23 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W4BW
Operator(s): W4BW
Station: W4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 6:08

  160:    0     0
   15:    2     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  203    79  Total Score = 16,037

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

This was a very humbling effort for me.  I'm only using "wires in the trees"
antennas but the August NAQP has not previously kicked my butt this badly.  I
was hoping for some opening on 10m or 15m as we had in the NAQP CW 2 weeks ago
but it was not to be.  Nothing heard on 10m and I checked frequently.  I'm
usually more productive on the low bands with my wires but there was alot of
QRN here.

Thanks for the Q's and I'm sure the Jan NAQP will provide better conditions.

Bob - W4BW