[3830] NAQP SSB K9CT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 18 22:27:00 EDT 2008

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  685   150  Total Score = 102,750

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

This was more work than the cw version. No traction on 10 or 15. I installed new
filters and band decoders literally just minutes before the contest thinking
that they checked out ok. But of course, no 15m on the second radio...I just
thought the band was dead...real dead. And the main radio 15m blew the supply
fuse on the filter line! Obviously, 15m was not open. Wrong...just Murphy
visiting me. I guess I really did not miss much on 10 or 15 but I ran a local
and found the problems too late to do anything about it. It works now!

It was nice putting voices with the calls this weekend. Lots of mobiles,
lighthouses and new hams! Great to add to the fun.

73, Craig K9CT