[3830] OhQP K2KW/8(@N0FW) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 24 00:27:39 EDT 2008

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K2KW/8
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: N0FW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BUTL

   80:  122    102
   40:  109     62
--------------------
Total:  299    386  CW Mults = 87  Ph Mults = 89  Total Score = 173,184

Thanks to N0FW for allowing me to use his FB QTH.  I arrived about 2 hours
before the contest to set up SO2R, but had lots of issues and QLF moments, so
only a few QSOs were with SO2R.  This was my first outing on OQP, and the
strategy was fun.  Both 20 and 40 were long the entire contest, and very few OH
stations worked on those bands.  Many thanks for all the QSOs, and the QSYs to
the other mode for additional mults.

LP/barfoot radios, 5 ele 20, 4 ele 40, 80m 4-square + tribander.

73, Kenny K2KW