[3830] SCC RTTY W1CDX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 31 05:07:37 EDT 2008

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: W1CDX
Operator(s): W1CDX
Station: W1CDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Manchester, NH

   80:   72   150    42
   40:  178   437    55
   20:  253   687    62
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  503  1274   159  Total Score = 202,566

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Icom 756Pro3 - MFJ998AT - AL-80B - Homebrew Hexbeam @ 10m - ZeroFive GP
(elevated)

Wow...going un-assisted from all the Gadgets of N1MM makes you feel like your
alone ... very Alone. I think I'l never do that again.
On the other hand...this is my best score ever. I cut the Contest short because
I was half asleep... at a rate of 2-4 Q's per hour (0300 - 0500 EST) it was no
wonder.

All in all...I had a good time. I just couldnt believe how many OM's there are
that have had their License for over 50 years. I liked this Contest and will
def. be here again next year.