[3830] CQWW CW N1IX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 06:24:44 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1IX
Operator(s): N1IX
Station: N1IX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NH

  160:   16     9       12
   80:   73    14       40
   40:  238    21       86
   20:  488    20       81
   15:   68    12       42
   10:    1     1        1

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Due to a recent pacemaker implant this was my first contest in quite a while at
LP.
Moving the SteppIR from 50 to 70 feet made a huge difference. I really felt
like I was running HP on 20. The Delta 240 performed great. My 80 antenna
clearly needs some work. I felt like I was running QRP on 80.
The pacemaker didn't ship a beat. Maybe I can find some way to use it to my
advantage during these 48 hr. contests.