[3830] CQWW CW WW2DX(@W3JK) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 08:46:28 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WW2DX
Operator(s): WW2DX
Station: W3JK

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:

   20: 1403    31      108
Total: 1403    31      108  Total Score = 543,212

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters and DXers

Comments:

Thanks to Ken W3JK for allowing me to operate his station for the contest.
Stacked TH7's and AL-1500 connected to the K3 was truly a joy. This was my
first real effort and I think it's safe to say I am hooked! It was very cool to
work EU from 10z to 20z! Nice runs each morning and I need to really work on
getting the calls first time out of the gate. Still with 100+/hr runs into EU
it was a real blast. I expected more JA's in the log but never had any luck and
only logged a handful, the unexpected mult was CE0Y called me in the last hour
on Sunday. I have lots to do this spring with new tower, antenna's and shack
layout but looking forward to more contesting next season from home. Thanks to
all that worked me and see you in the next one!

73 de Lee
WW2DX.com