[3830] CQWW CW LY5W(@LY2ZZ/LY5A) SOSB(A)/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 11:30:51 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY2ZZ/LY5A

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: Siauliai

  160: 1469    34      111
Total: 1469    34      111  Total Score = 317,405

Club: Lithuanian Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Jonas LY2ZZ for excelent station, let me broke World Record.
Score must be change for those TO stations isn't in database.
My mistakes - was to lazy to bring beverages, and weather not so fine - rain
and wind.
Some 90 JA and over 150 (only) USA/VE stations in my LOG.
Where were zones 12 (Chile), 26 (Thailand), 34 (Egypt), 36 (many stn), 37
(5H3EE), 39 (TO3R)??? Before contest I worked those zones.
Amazing - 4 KH6 stations!
Bad boys - HA8IB, SP3BQ, DJ0MDR, UZ2M. No listening, don't like to use filters,
and thinking about himself - if have MEGA WATT You are king of the band! NO WAY
GUYS! Remember it in future! And forget my small signal before,...I was in
SUPER STATION This time!
73, Saulius "SAM" LY5W
Sorry for those small ones what I can't heard with help of those QRMers,....