[3830] CQWW CW 9A1P(9A1UN) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 13:51:49 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Tican, JN65vg

  160:  378    19       69
   80: 1021    24       83
   40: 1521    33      120
   20: 1981    37      122
   15:  493    21       95
   10:   30     4       12

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing weekend, 1st time in my life I came to contest qth open the door
turn on rigs and start runinn&runnin. Everything was ready a week b4 the
contest and it really helps to rest b4 the contest instead of climbing towers
as usual.
Contest started great and continued that way till the end. Not a single
problem
came out during the 48 hours except some rain and wind, which one cant
control.
I tried to avoid EU runs and focus on north america as much as possible and it
was the right choice as pt/qs is vy high. 2,29 on 40 and 20m. 820q with NA on
40m.
Lot of juicy mults came on CQ and I was surprised when oa4ww,6y1v,kv4fz,yw4d
and d4c came back on my 160m CQ.
Used FT1000 and FT2000 combo with Alpha and OM'pwr amps.
160m dipole
80m vertical with many radials
40m 3el hm owa yagi
20m 5el hm owa yagi
15m 6el hm owa yagi
10m 6el hm owa yagi

and the key ants: 200m long beverages which were used on almost all bands due
to QRN.
Unfortunatly 4O3A had some problems otherwise it could be a tight photo finish
end. Congrats to all the SOAB guys for great competition.
cu in the next one

I Love This Game!

73 Dave 9A1UN