[3830] CQWW CW YV5KG SOSB/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 1 22:01:06 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YV5KG
Operator(s): YV5KG
Station: YV5KG

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: STATE MIRANDA CUA

   15:  430    18       32

Hello ham friend the operation from state Miranda location Cua to 80 Km of south
of capital Caracas qth of friend Karl YV5YA.

   Rig TS-870 antenna Mosley tribander to 60 feet.In the contest The first day
there listened stations of north and south america to some stations of africa
with signal of S5 to S9 the second  day I listen to europa EA, I, F, DL, G, YL,
S5, with S4 to S8 and very bad propagation to VK,ZL,KH7,JA,BY,VU.

   Many tnx to Karl YV5YA and YY5ANG Naudy for the operation in your qth,
And very special to the family briceño for the days that there spends in Cua
Jose YY5BJE, Susana YY5ESD, Suer ;)YY5EBV many tnx.