[3830] CQWW CW HL1VAU SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 07:38:29 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HL1VAU
Operator(s): HL1VAU
Station: HL1VAU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Seoul, Korea

  160:   50     4        3
   80:   52     8        8
   40:  151    21       31
   20:  155    22       36
   15:   36    13       16
   10:    8     3        3

Club: Korea Contest Club

Comments:

Beat high power stations when S&P work was really difficult.
Heard but lost a lot of big mults like 3X5A, HC5WW, 3V8BB, 6Y1V, D4C, 5K0T and
bunch of EU mults.. 10/15m was almost dead...! :-(
Nevertheless, I had good first experience on Top band and did some wire
antenna test successfully.. Enjoyable contest weekend and thanks to all OPs who

picked up my barefoot signal...! CU Next year..! 73 Rocky