[3830] CQWW CW SP1NY SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 13:25:42 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP1NY
Operator(s): SP1NY
Station: SP1NY

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Koszalin

   80:  940    26      101

Club: SP DX CLUB

Comments:

I'm moving shortly so all my antennas are already on the groung.
Only Inv vee for 80m with apex @50 ft left. Was almost impossible for me to
break huge pile-up to some rare mults. Lots of stations were continously
calling, don't even listen for just one second, creating total chaos.
Condx were good, sunday morning around 09Z still heard, on my poor
ant US big guns with S5-7 sigs.
Nice contest, as usual. Had a great fun.
See you in further contests from my new location.

Rig:
FT-2000, FT-1000MP + PA 500W
Inv V - Tx/Rx
N1MM