[3830] CQWW CW 9A5W SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Dec 2 14:24:07 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A5W

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: nr Zagreb

   40: 3122    39      158

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

For the first time SO SB 40m. Antennas 3+3 el did excellent job.
Rare DX called me (H44,9J,9Q,V5,Z2,EL,JX..). Thanks everybody
who called me and made to me realy big fun.
Score could be more better but cca 4 hours missed in heavy raining and wind
causing S9 static making beverage unusable too. That is why my plan to be on
air cca 43 or 44 hours was reduced to 40 hours.

Former submittal had my call written wrongly.
I am a little sleepy yet.