[3830] CQWW CW DL2AA SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 3 04:21:49 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL2AA
Operator(s): DL2AA
Station: DL2AA

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Detmold

  160:  152     9       39
   80:  309    12       55
   40:  127    14       45
   20:  255    17       56
   15:   24    10       18
   10:    4     2        2

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

This Low Power effort confirmed once again that CW is definetely the more
enjoyable mode. Especially on the low bands I got almost every station on the
first call. The antennas performance here is something I appreciate.

However, 40 was the band of frustration this time. Either because of the lack
of a decent antenna or just poor conditions. Low point was when DL1QQ worked a
JA on the second call and I had to give up after serveral attempts...

During the 18.5 hours of operation I got two nice runs: one on 20 late Sunday
afternoon working W's and the other one on 80 three hours before the end of the
contest. The rest was mainly S&P.

73's

Maik
DL2AA