[3830] CQWW CW TO4X(@FS5KA) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 3 12:29:04 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TO4X
Operator(s): WA1S, KQ1F, K1XM
Station: FS5KA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: St Martin

  160:  286    15       52
   80: 1458    25       95
   40: 2678    33      106
   20: 1817    28       90
   15: 2008    28       99
   10:   39     7       13

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

The station isn't really competitive in any category so we
decided to go multi-multi.  Ann handled 40 and 15, I took 160,
80, and 20, and Charlotte chased QSOs on 10 and multiplierss
on other bands.

Our goal was to beat the second tier USA multi-multi
stations, and it looks like we succeeded.

We had over 300 dupes which seems very high.  One station
worked me four times on 80 meters.  We don't know why this
happened, although DX Summit shows some bad packet spots
for us.

Special thanks to Mort, W1UQ/PJ7UQ for the use of the station.
Thanks also to the rats and cows for adding excitement, and to
everyone work worked us.