[3830] ARRL 160 N6TR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 10:55:10 EST 2008

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

Total:  QSOs = 1244  Sections = 77  Countries = 12  Total Score = 237,719

Club: Boring ARC

Comments:

Been a long time since I have done this contest full time.  Started with K7RAT,
but had some logging issues and realized after an hour I was not logging
received QTHs.  Started over with N6TR and a older version of the logging
program.

There were no signals from Europe the whole weekend.

Had a receive loop about 400 meters from my TX antenna and used that with a
TS850 and a switch box allowing it to get to the amp when engaged.  This
allowed me to look for search and pounce QSOs will still CQing.  I made about
70 second radio QSOs this way.

Missed NL, NNY and KP4 for sections.

Thanks for the QSOs.  See you all in the Stew Perry in three weeks.