[3830] ARRL 160 K4XD M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 13:04:01 EST 2008

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4XD
Operator(s): K4XD
Station: K4XD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Raleigh, NC

Total:  QSOs = 356  Sections = 55  Countries = 9  Total Score = 47,872

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This will be a mercifully short writeup -- great conditions and some really nice
runs highlighted this one for me.  Lots of activity up and down the East coast
and out to the Midwest.  I didn't have much from the Left Coast, could be a
factor of when I operated.  Had a holiday party Friday night so missed some
prime time, and just got rolling Saturday night when I got a call that my
daughter was in the hospital.  She had emergency surgery at 2AM and is
recovering well, but that was the end of ARRL 160M 2008 for me.  Thanks to
everyone for the Q's and look forward to seeing you in the next one.

73,
Rowland K4XD