[3830] ARRL 160 NN4TO(K1TO) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 13:49:15 EST 2008

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NN4TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF

Total:  QSOs = 724  Sections = 23  Countries = 75  Total Score = 153,958

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

In memory of Vic, N4TO who passed away in August.

First QSO at ~0100Z the second night.  Very good rate for ~3 hours.

Had a steady noise of S9+5.  With the Beverages not available, I was definitely
an alligator.  Several EU spots found after the contest confirm that.  Sorry to
those that I could not hear or complete the QSO with.  Wore out the F7 key
("?").

Missed my own section - WCF - which prompted an early alarm and an attempt to
find a local on Sunday AM.  1.5 hours of slow time still did not yield a WCF
QSO.

Also missed PR, AK, MB and NWT.

FT-1000MP, AL-1500, GP

Hope to work many of you next weekend in ARRL 10.  We've not had the sporadic E
here in FL the past few years, so all fingers are crossed that this is our
year!

Happy Holidays to all.

vy 73, Dan