[3830] ARRL 160 K7BG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 20:37:11 EST 2008

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 9:57

Total:  QSOs = 803  Sections = 76  Countries = 9  Total Score = 138,805

What a difference a week makes. No Europe heard. Basketball season has started
so went to watch my 17 year old daughter play ball Friday night. Saturday night
I watched a couple movies with the XYL, but still got on for some fun running.
Had the last 10 and past 10 over 200 a couple times. I guess the sun woke up
from its nap. Missed NT, NL, KP4, and NNY. It was great to get a call from
VE4EAR Saturday night for a new mult.

All the best for the Holiday season to all you radiosportsters. If this was
1976 I would hope you would find a TS820 under the tree, but since it's 2008
may you find a couple of K3s.
Matt--K7BG