[3830] ARRL 160 N6RO M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 7 20:44:34 EST 2008

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EB

Total:  QSOs = 728  Sections = 77  Countries = 10  Total Score = 136,950

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't that fun! 400 fewer Qs and half of last year's score. Had planned a full
effort, but by 04Z Friday night I lost interest, took frequent breaks, and quit
for the night at 09Z.  Saturday was worse, but did manage to watch five football
games and two NHL. DIVERSITY Receive on the K3 worked well - that kept me sort
of interested.

Missed NL, PR, VE4.  30 JAs, not a peep from EU, VK/ZL.

My TRLog trained fingers forgot to hit ENTER several times on S&P QSOs using
Win-Test.  So I had to intentionally dupe a few stations to get them in my log
(my apologies).  Several insisted on "QSO B4", so they will get a NIL on N6RO
and maybe EB section.  It takes a lot less time to send 5NN EB than to get in
an argument about duping. I deleted my QSOB4 message and logged about 20
dupes.

Let's hope for better condx in the Stew Perry.