[3830] CQWW CW PS2T(PY2NY) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 13 09:38:16 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NY
Station: PS2T/PY5EG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Araraquara SP

  160: 0009   0005     0008
   80: 0068   0015     0036
   40: 1107   0026     0080
   20: 0914   0029     0088
   15: 0833   0030     0095
   10: 0072   0016     0033
------------------------------
Total: 3003   0121     0340  Total Score = 4,036,516

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

I have PS2T Syndrom hi hi - Could be a better operation under other guy hands,
but anyway, was fun. My problem at this big super station is that I am not
totally feeling good with setup than my own home, where I did 3.300 QSOs in the
past. Now, I have two different marks: 1) Personal QSO Nr Record is from my QTH
3.300 and 2) Personal Score Record is from PS2T... Weird? Like always, thanks
to Mr. Oms PY5EG/PY2OMS for sharing is huge station right now that I am moving
myself to Araraquara, due of new job position... PS2T is fantastic place and
can take better positions in the future with better propagation conditions...
All the best See you soon. Vitor PY2NY