[3830] ARRL 10 AD5VJ SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 19:10:10 EST 2008

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Weatherford, Texas

   CW:  155    34
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  155    34  Total Score = 21,080

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Considering no beam and only a vertical with 100W to work with, I am happy with
the outcome. Perhaps next year we will have a beam to work with.

Family obligations kept me from working the contest as much as I would have
liked to as well as the band closeing for a while on SAT. But family comes
first, so there you go :0)

Sunday was the best day of all from here.
I was really pleasantly surprised to get IA and the DX stations I got.

Thanks to all for all the great contacts and the patience with the QSB, good to
work 10 meters again.

Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/

dit dit