[3830] ARRL 10 N6WM(@N6RO) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 14 20:51:25 EST 2008

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM  N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5 h

   CW:   88    11
  SSB:  314    38
-------------------
Total:  402    49  Total Score = 52,920

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My first contest using the call N6WM. Thanks to Ken for the use of N6RO and
expert cw operation.  Always and absolute pleasure to work with you and such a
fabulous station. Not a full effort but almost.  There was some local QRN but
Elecraft took care of it most of the time.  I am admittedly weak at CW, but
thanks to Ken for jumping in and making it more that just a few Q's!!!

Friday... CM97/CM98 QSO Party
Saturday... Pretty much the same except for VE/AZ/CO
Sunday.. Holy Guacamole!!!!  Did I spell that right?
That was the most fun I have had on a ham radio since working an off the hook
Es opening on 6 last summer. Picked up several South America stations as well.
Thanks to everyone out there for the qso's, W6YX and KG6D for the casual Qso
when it was dead, and the ever vigilant K6III and other kb'ers for the spots.

73/KB
N6WM at N6RO