[3830] ARRL 10 PE7T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 09:04:22 EST 2008

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PE7T
Operator(s): PE7T
Station: PE7T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Enschede

   CW:  59     20
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  59     20  Total Score = 4,720

A real search (mostly) & pounce fest. Everything that moved was logged...I even
worked a couple of beacons for good measure.

Equipment: IC-725/QRO to a sloping ZS6BKW @ 13 m. A directional antenna would
have helped a lot with the intercontinental DX....only 2x South America were
worked. The only NA was K1ZZ, heard briefly and faintly...but not worked.

The Organising Committee must be a strictly purist bunch to deny all single ops
the benefit of Cluster assistance. At an SFI of 69, on 10 m in the middle of
winter, perhaps we should be using elevating moonbounce arrays.

Anyway, thanks for the Q's. Next year's event has to be better than this...see
you then!

Wilbert, PE7T