[3830] ARRL 10 W4ZW SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 11:43:24 EST 2008

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4ZW
Operator(s): W4ZW
Station: W4ZW

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: nokomis, FL

   CW:  170    32
  SSB:   23    15
-------------------
Total:  193    47  Total Score = 34,122

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My usual part time effort.  I spent Friday night sorting out N1MM software
problems, so that was a loss.  I had to video tape a concert Saturday but did
wake up to a wide open 10 meters!  Hated to leave when the band's like that.
Sunday AM was also good, but spent time preparing the station equipment for the
school kids at our first Pine View School Amateur Radio Club contest operation.
For that matter, the first operation period!.