[3830] ARRL 10 W1TJL SO Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 15 12:13:28 EST 2008

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Enfield, CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   89    30
  SSB:  342    78
-------------------
Total:  431    78  Total Score = 81,120

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a case of 10 meters being 10 meters - at least off peak.  There were
some opening but mostly short-lived and not all that strong.  We did have a few
openings to Florida - in fact I thought for a bit I had the Florida express!

The score would have been better but on Saturday evening I went out to Dick's
KB1H for his 60th Birthday arty missing an opening to, where else, Florida!
:-)  Happy Birthday Dick! (or is it Methuselah??)

Overall a fun contest, not too stressful and you don't feel too guilty about
actually sleeping late night...

Looking forward to next years contest!

73, Tom W1TJL