[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 18 22:33:54 EST 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 129

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:  21      7
   40:  21      9
Total:  42     16  Total Score = 672

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Seemed to start slowly.  Again,
Pacific NW stations were weak.  Did work W7WHY.  Heard W7OM sending me a # when
I was working someone else, but couldn't get through to Rod for an actual QSO.
Heard W0YK in the SNS, but not in NS.  Skip was long on 40M, but I was able to
work NO3M with a good signal.  80M had no long skip noticeable.  Was able to
work K6VVA and K0UK on 80.  But, got beat out to more local stations too much.
Thanks for all the QSOs.  Hope that everyone has a nice Christmas and look
forward to next week.  73, John, K4BAI.