[3830] OK RTTY KT6YL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 21 12:58:39 EST 2008

                    OK DX RTTY Contest

Call: KT6YL
Operator(s): KT6YL
Station: KT6YL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Manteca, CA

   80:
   40:   50  156       4
   20:  147  171      18        2
-------------------------------------
Total:  197  327      22        2  Total Score = 7,848

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had to keep my efforts short, first because I felt like I was coming down with
the flu or cold and second since my sister in-law came over from Florida
and between my cooking and baking I ran between the shack and the kitchen both
on Friday evening and Saturday morning hihi The result was that my company
arrived and I was not ready with my early Xmas lunch. But I blamed it on not
feeling good, didn't mention the radio.
I wanted to have a little practice in for the upcoming ARRL RTTY RU contest,and
I could not pass up this opportunity.
Still not 100% up to speed with RTTY, but I will give it my best shot in the
upcoming ARRL RTTY Roundup contest.
I had fun, and hey, that's all what counts for me.