[3830] CQWW CW HI3A(AD4Z) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 27 17:53:54 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: HI3A
Operator(s): AD4Z
Station: HI3A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Dominican Republic
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  270    14       42
   80:  509    23       76
   40: 1473    28       97
   20: 1538    27      100
   15:  673    24       80
   10:   24     7       11

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This operation was dedicated to my friend Victor Dubois N4TO (SK). I tried to
get HI3TO callsign to honor him but couldn't get it.

Thanks to my "Compadre" Tino(HI3CCP)for his support and friendship. Thanks for
keeping our families as one family.

Thanks to Dan(K1TO)for all your Help...."Gracias mi Amigo".

Special Thanks to Elecraft for their Support. K3 went QRT 3 hours before the
Contest caused by a failure on my Power Supply that sent over 20vdc to the
radio. A quick explanation to Scott (Tech Dept)and he help me troubleshooting
via phone. We found a blown Zener Diode in the 100w Amplifier Module, I
replaced the part and I was back in business.
Very Happy with the outstanding performance of my K3, the best radio I've ever
operated in my 41 years as a Ham.

Thanks Everybody for the QSO/Points/Multipliers...CU Next Year!!!

73
JULIO - HI3A, AD4Z