[3830] RAC Winter WB8JUI SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 28 11:40:25 EST 2008

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   72              9
   80:  112              9
   40:  103              9
   20:   55              8
   15:   20              3
Total:  362     0       38         0  Total Score = 68,020

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were fair.  Activity was decent until late Saturday afternoon when
The Stew Perry TBDC siphoned off a lot of the activity.

VE6RAC and VE6AO went beyond the call of duty with their extreme patience
pulling me out on 15 meters before the band really opened up.  I periodically
checked 10 meters hoping for something..., anything..., but it just wasn't to
be.  Maybe it's time to sacrifice some chickens to the propagation Gods???

Thanks to VE6RAC and N6ML for 5 bands.

Happy New Year to all and thanks for the QSOs.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

100 watts
Ground mounted vertical