[3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Feb 1 11:41:55 EST 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 1

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   80:  13     13
   40:   4      3
Total:  17     16  Total Score = 272

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was rough. Skip was FOREVER. I don't understand how guys on the east coast
like Howie made 50 Qs, I don't think I even heard 20 different stations all
night long.

I got on for a rare SNS appearance, only worked N3BB/m with my "new" 1929
Lightning Bug. I think Jim and I were BOTH having trouble keeping the speed of
our keys down  (short dots, long dashes, lots of spaces, hihi).

I'll try to get on Saturday night, but after last weekend the XYL might want me
to spend time with my family. What's up with THAT?!?!?!

paul