[3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 2 22:07:14 EST 2008

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RAM
Operating Time (hrs): .8

   40:     61
-------------------------
Total:     61        0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 4,636

I ended up with only 51 minutes of operating time after a quick trip to Duluth
for work today. Did not get back as early as I had hoped.  In the short time I
had, there was a lot of interest in a "new one" on the band.  Had a good run
going in a short time.  I moved off my frequency a few times wen I realized
that a mobile was nearby or on the same freq.  Did not have any luck with the
mobiles, so handed out new Q's to others.  The mobiles were to close for 40 at
the end for MN stations at least.

73, John  K0TG