[3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 3 14:47:08 EST 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

   80:   88   65 min
   40:   94   80 min
   20:    1    5 min
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Wish I could have done the whole sprint, it was very enjoyable to work all the
familiar calls and some new ones. Was busy wiring my new shack when the
starting bell rang, so continued on until I had enough, and then went to
operate at Jim's- KD0S.  Started on 20m but already 1.5 hours into the contest,
but only worked N4OGW, then to 40m which was very good, and finished on 80m.
Both 40 and 80 sounded and worked well from here. I think the vertical on 80m
was actually much better than the dipole. I was only going to operate an hour,
but had SO much fun I continued on.  Thanks for all the Q's, and hopefully will
get this shack and basement thing done soon so I can operate more. 73 Glory to
God! Todd WD0T