[3830] NA Sprint CW K3STX HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 3 14:57:45 EST 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Pretty feeble effort. It was my B'day, so thought it would be nice to spend most
of the evening with my kids. Was on 20 for about 10 min at the beginning, then
40 for another 20 min, and finally settled into the chair for good with about
an hour to go. Many unanswered CQs, oh well. Conditions seemed good, just not
enough time. ONE OF THESE DAYS I'll get my first 200 QSO Sprint, but that
usually takes more than two hours in the chair!

paul

TS-850S, AL-811 about 400 watts, 20/40 fan dipole up 30 feet, 80 M wire
vertical with about 20 radials.