[3830] NA Sprint CW NS3T LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 4 00:01:55 EST 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): :55

   80:  34      :35
   40:  17      :20
   20:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  51     Mults = 17  Total Score = 1,122

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Just wanted to get on and hand out a few Q's to the real Sprinters.  Did okay
for an hour, knocking out a lot of couplets, so I was happy with that.  Didn't
worry about mults or anything as I just focused on having fun.  Made QSO number
50 and was ready to quit when K4BAI called, so John you got the last one.

73 and thanks to all.  Maybe I'll fire up the voice files for the SSB.
Your stories and reports always welcome over at http://www.radio-sport.net

Jamie NS3T
"Jay" in the Sprints, since Jamie only gets "name?"