[3830] XE RTTY ZC4LI SO1R HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 4 08:34:19 EST 2008

                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SO1R HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   80:   69   207    21
   40:  278   835    47
   20:  363  1089    47
   15:  122   366    25
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  832  2497   140  Total Score = 349,580

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S  @  50ft  Titanex 160HD
Amp:-       Acom-1000
Rig:-       Icom-756 PRO3
Software:-  WF1B V5.0?

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
I had a few more Q's this year than last year but mults
were down.
Bands. 10 was dead as the proverbial Dodo.
       15 came and went {that happens a lot to me these days}
       20 business as usual
       40 ok but had to scratch around a bit
       80 quieter than of late
Best hour was 67

No Gripes to speak of

I would have had a few more Q's on 40 but I fell asleep on the
keyboard half an hour before close of play !!

Hope to cu in the WPX at the weekend   73  Steve.