[3830] CQ 160 WO9S SO HP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at bquark.uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 8 10:02:21 PST 2008

                         CQ 160-Meter W. W. Contest

MODE: CW     CALL:  WO9S     STATE:  IL     CLASS:  Single Operator

376 QSOs    955 points    67 Multipliers = 63985 Claimed score
Rig:  FT990, QRO2500 loafing at 600 W
Antennas: 1/4-wave half sloper toward NNE; loop toward EU for receive
Operators:  WO9S
Club competion: Society of Midwest Contesters

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner     Call:  WO9S