[3830] RTTY WPX W3LL SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 11 13:11:34 EST 2008

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W3LL
Operator(s): W3LL
Station: W3LL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MD

   80:  228   666
   40:  346  1106
   20:  554  1302
   15:   48   132
   10:    3     8
-----------------
Total: 1179  3214  Prefixes = 518  Total Score = 1,664,852

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A little better score than last year. Conditions were great at the start. I knew
from prop forcasts that Sunday was going to be slow and it was. However, family
obligations required Sunday operation to reach 30 hours. My 100W barely made it
over the pond on Sunday morning. The low bands were excellent on Friday and
Saturday nights.
It was fun watching Live Scores even though I could not keep up with Jose N1BAA
using KS1Y.
N1MM + MMTTY, IC706 and MonstIR worked well. No Power failures during the 50+
MPH wind gusts on Sunday.
Thanks to XYL who agreed to cut our warm weather vacation short for this
contest.
Thanks for all the Q's.