[3830] RTTY WPX N3CHX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 12 12:26:13 EST 2008

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N3CHX
Operator(s): N3CHX
Station: N3CHX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Royersford, PA

   80:   78   208
   40:  139   440
   20:  153   325
   15:   45   113
   10:    1     3
-----------------
Total:  416  1089  Prefixes = 230  Total Score = 250,470

Icom IC-746 to 160-10 Mtr G5RV Inverted Vee @ 55ft apex to 20 ft at ends.
Happy to see more 15 meter activity and even a 10 meter contact with CX3CCC
tried calling CQ on ten myself but found no takers!  Hopefully getting my beam
up this summer will improve my Q's.  I did double last years score so I'm
improving!  I need to work out my sleep time as I overslept and missed some
good 20 mtr time on saturaday afternoon! All in all I am happy with the
performance using only LP and a dipole!  73's and thanks for the contacts and
Fun! N3CHX Ron!