[3830] RTTY WPX W2NRA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 12 14:34:09 EST 2008

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Long Island, NY
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   82   262
   40:  129   496
   20:  165   390
-----------------
Total:  402  1214  Prefixes = 252  Total Score = 305,928

The biggest kick I got from this contests was working TI9KK on 40 meters after
calling for a whole minute, (actually 61 seconds in my printout).  I am not
bragging.  If you saw how bad my antennas are you'd say impossible.  The most
amazing part of this was when I tuned to the TI9KK's frequency no one was long
calling.  No one was tailending.  Everyone, at least for the few minutes I was
on frequency, was courtious and patient.  I don't think I've ever seen that
before.