[3830] ARRLDX CW K8IA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:27:30 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ

   10:   10     6
-------------------
Total: 1238   261  Total Score = 969,354

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Ten-Tec Orion II, Alpha 91B, (10-20m) 3 el SteppIR at 78';(40m) M-Squared 40M3L
at 71'; (80m) Inverted Vee; (160m)78' vertical (shunt fed tower).

Pretty much what one would expect at the bottom on the sunspot cycle, my fifth
"cycle bottom". Added "bonus" was increased noise on 80, 160 that made things
more challenging. All things considered I did enjoy the weekend though!

All the equipment and antennas worked flawlessly again.

Mni Tnx to friend, Scotty, W7SW, who reminded me before the contest, "Its not
all about points, its ALL about having fun!"

He is right.

Fun was had, hopefully by all.

CU on silly sideband the next two weekends!

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona USA