[3830] ARRLDX CW VE6EX SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 19:28:00 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Calary AB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  597   164  Total Score = 276,996

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   Well was'nt that EU openin on 40 b4 the end great?? I did a parttimer cuz of
all the usual reasons plus a skiing crash hurt in Banff the day b4 doing the
double blacks with my M/Single partner Michael, age 13. My wings are'nt rubber
any more like his are HI!! Still in one piece tho'
   Another great ARRL event; tnx to the sponsors, all the Q's and see you in
the coming events.
   VE6EX was:
   TS940sat plus all the Inrads, small HB 3-500 amp @ ~500w into city lot
antennas in the heart of Calgary suburbs. 2el loops on 20m, 15m and quarter
slopers on the low bands. TRLOG on board for logging; the best...
   Cheers, Dan.. VE6EX..