[3830] ARRLDX CW N2NI SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 17 20:45:33 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NI
Operator(s): N2NI
Station: N2NI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 33:49

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1409   291  Total Score = 1,228,311

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Sent the wife and 3 and 5 year old to Florida to visit the Grand Parents so i
could play.  Put the C3SS Beam back together (elements where built but needed
to be reattached to boom...recently moved to this house) and put it on 5 foot
glen martin tripod on top of the Kids Jungle Gym.  Total hight about 20 Feet.
Played better than the multi-band dipole.  This was field day style.  Glad we
had nice WX on Friday.  Also set up the K9AY antenna.  It worked great.  Busy
day.  Was worth it as I could hear well.  Spots where not helping me so I had
to help myself...  Now i have to get this antenna down before XYL sees it
:)...

73, Mike N2NI