[3830] ARRLDX CW KV8Q SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 18 09:43:16 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  588   193  Total Score = 340,452

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association (DELARA)

Comments:

We had very quiet conditions on Friday night but had lots of QRN
Saturday night.  Had my share of thrills - a JW and the VP6 on 20, 40
and 80.  Heard the 7X but couldn't break the pileup.  No antenna for
160 hurts the totals a bit.  No Europe on 15 meters and no signals at
all on 10.  Maybe we'll have a sunspot or two next year when I will be
looking for all of you once again.
Rig = TenTec Jupiter @ 100 watts
Antenna = 102' G5RV @ 45'
Software = N1MM