[3830] RTTY WPX CT3EE(@CQ9K) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 18 11:49:49 EST 2008

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: CT3EE
Operator(s): CT3EE
Station: CQ9K

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Madeira Island

   80:  818  4892
-----------------
Total:  818  4892  Prefixes = 456  Total Score = 2,230,752

It was funny to participate in the low Band.
 Thanks to all the stations who came to my frequency
 Thanks to all the stations who spotted me on the cluster network
 Hope to meet you soon in another contest, or in normal operation
 Station:
 Radio: 1 x ICOM 756 PRO II
 Amplifier: OM Power 3500HF
 Antenna: TX antenna - Wire Vertical with 2 elevated Radials
          RX Antenna - Beveragge 1 US/1 EU

 Many thanks to all
 Congratulations to the fine score of OK3R (OK1DVM), really great.
 Best regards
 Luis - CT3EE