[3830] ARRLDX CW T93J M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 19 05:30:35 EST 2008

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: T93J
Operator(s): DADO, T90R, T90T ,T93J, T96C, T98U
Station: T93J

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN84IX (Prijedor)

   40: 1000    52
   20: 1049    55
   15:   19    12
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2707   198  Total Score = 1,603,800

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

My first plan was to run ARRL CW from OE4A SOSB 80m. One week before i got
e-mail from Randy K5ZD, he was looking for station in OE to operate from. Setup

@OE4A is at present time not good enough to run serios Multi Op and since i had
some bussines in Bosnia i decide to let Randy run SOAB and to operate a bit from
my 2nd QTH. This was also good chance to repair few things at T93J contest
location. There was not big plans for this contest and after succesfull repaird
of 40m antenna and some other things we decide to run Multi Op. Since only 1
Operator was avaible whole 48 hours idea was to Run M/S, but in last moment
because of the fun factor we decide to do M/2. Unfortunatly at begining of
contest we did´t realize RX problem with our FT1KMP (no spare RIG, one FT2K
was allready on the repair). On low bands 160/80 that was not big deal, but
attenuation increased with freq. So we stay in M/2 category playing around with
more or less with one Radio :(
At least i menaged to work VP6DX on 160m :)
Sonday aftenoon around 15:00 UTC i was allready on the way back to OE and made
the stop @ OE4A to visit Randy K5ZD!

TNX for QSO´s and CU in SSB Part i hope in better condx!

73 es best dx
de T93J/OE1EMS
Braco